Our largest, residential, woodfired pizza oven, the Marinara was designed from the ground up to cook perfect, Italian wood-fired pizza. Even with its ample interior space, this oven heats up its floor surface to 750°F in just 30 minutes, allowing you to create pizza cooked to perfection on the wood-fired stone. Consuming 5x less wood than a traditional ceramic pizza oven, the Marinara is not only more efficient, it is also portable; making it an ideal pizza oven for the backyard, outdoor kitchens, & food trailers. For Neapolitan pizza lovers, the optional Saputo stones allow you to cook pizza at 850°F / 454.4°C without burning the bottom of the dough. And because its a Fontana, you can rest assured that its engineered to perform & built to last.
- Manufacturer: Fontana Forni
- Chamber Type: Single – Fire in Cooking Chamber
- Fuel Type: Wood
- Max Temperature Rating: 900°F / 482.2°C; the highest on the market
- External Dimensions: 42″D, 39″W, 77″H
- Internal Dimensions: 32″D, 32″W, 16″H
- Cooking Surface Area: 32″D, 32″W, 16″H
- Pizza Capacity: Three 12″ pizzas | four 10″ pizzas
- Weight: 385 lbs. w/ cart | 331 lbs. countertop
- Included Accessories: Oven door, wood holder, fire poker & cooking stones
- Warranty: Two-year warranty against manufacturer defect. Four-year warranty on the dome of the cooking chamber.
Unparalleled Performance & Options
Over-engineered & built for maximum heat refraction, retention and efficiency. Countertop or standalone variations are available of both our wood-fired & gas-fired (propane & natural gas) pizza ovens. Optional Saputo pizza stone*, Neapolitan pizza stone hand-made in Naples, Italy.